Wednesday 3 August 2011

Exam results... aaaahhh!

"Scottish exam results sent early in text blunder"

Not mine. I only realized today, that they are supposed to come tomorrow! =O No sleep for me tonight. Then again, knowing my luck, mine will almost certainly come through late. I also think that now is perhaps a bit too late to panic over having done enough revision (or not)...

I fail to see what people are upset about with this; usually everything seems to come through late (or not at all). personally, this is the kind of "serious mistake" I'm quite keen on. Anyhow, no one I've spoken too having actually recieved their results early minds much.

So, everyone I've chatted to today appears to be happy with their results, which is definitely a 'Good Thing'! I'm hoping this is a positive omen. Probably not. Ah well.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment