Monday 8 August 2011

A Cumulation of Thoughts

Beth introduced me to this. Just Jack- The Day I Died. Significantly more cheery than the title might suggest. 


Completely unrelated, Finiold just sent a quote I like, think it's quite funny-

"You're not drunk if you can lie of the floor without holding on."
- The Rat Pack.


I've just found this. This, ladies and gentleworms, is how I spent my primary-school years. The remaining pages are an intriuging mixture of naughts-and-crosses games, and various random signatures from people I barely know.Incredibly hardcore.
 
And I've finally seen the S6 panto (typically, I was off)! Not too bad, although it took me a while to identify the person I took to be Marge Simpson (it was the wig) as Ian Trotter (the head boy) in a dress, then in turn as Jack's mum- the production was Jack and the Beanstalk, Jack played by Jack.

Just gonna say "Thanks" to Emma, for having me round Friday evening. I can't find the photos I took on the camera! So sorry. See you all soon hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment