Sunday 5 June 2011

On A Posting Roll

Finally found both the time and inclination to do a tad more writing. This might have something to do with the end of exams (all of them. Ever. I wish =( . ) and possibly a touch of insomnia (coupled with a bedside notepad... so cool.).

My reading pile. There is more on the floor (as I'm constantly reminded).

Top of the list; attempting to read 'The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner'. This is proving increasingly difficult as I find it vaguely reminiscent of 'Emma', 'The Great Gatsby' and 'Twilight' (should I admit to having read this? =S); in the respect that I as venture deeper into the novel, I recieve a growing urge to whack some sense into the main characters. It is frustrating to the extreme.

Other Intriguing Titles include;
'Passing Time On The Loo(thanks papa),
'Harrius Potter et Philosophi Lapis'  (wonder what this is?),
'13 Things That Don't Make Sense'  (highly inconclusive)
'The Last Days of Socrates'  (note to self; return)
and finally, 'The Book of Useless Information'. Best described as useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment