Wednesday 29 August 2012

Yuck

Well, it seems I'm not the only one experiencing a particularly uninspiring day. Just scrolling through my feed on twitter and an unusually larger chunk of the posts are expressing a similar sort of sentiment.

"Hate Wednesdays feels like the weekend is ages away"

"Today has been a completely and utterly shit day. "

"Today was a pathetic fallacy if there ever was one "

"It's been one of those days where I just want to curl up and eat a load of crap this evening to make it better"

"What a rubbish day :( "

"Shitty day. Food to make it better. "

"Chest infection, great. :'( "

... among others, in the last three hours. Definite theme going on here.

I would just like to echo all of those sentiments. Except about the food- more discomfort is all I need at the moment.

It's also raining, in case you're interested.

Whinge over.

No comments:

Post a Comment