Wednesday 30 November 2011

Dodie's Birthday

Dodie was eighty-two on friday! It's been quite a weekend, or I would have written about it sooner... Thanks to everyone for all the prezzies! Nine boxes of chocolate ohhh.... not lasting too long though.

Didn't get any photos of the day I'm afraid *sad face*, but she was absolutely surrounded by stuff and wrapping paper and edible stuff in the morning sitting in bed before we ran off to school.

Actually i've just found this, two animals staring somewhat creepily in the same direction... Bertie, I believe you have already met, the squirrel however was for Dodie, likewise the glasses chain lying about its feet (that is what it is).

At some point I'll write about the weekend, and today and tuesday was also relatively eventful. At the moment I'm feeling more-than-usually brain-dead so I'ma gonna go sleep instead, night...

No comments:

Post a Comment